A forum dedicated to modding your SNES Mini...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commodore Amiga Games...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Commodore Amiga Games... Empty Commodore Amiga Games... Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:31 am

MadFranko008

MadFranko008
Admin
Admin
Here you will find an A to Z list of over 1000 (1107 to be exact) Amiga games that run perfectly on the SNES Mini and are fully playable using just a standard SNES Mini wired or wireless controller...

Some Important Notes About Trying To Play Amiga Games On a SNES Mini With Just A Controller And No Keyboard...

Many Amiga games require the use of a keyboard to play as well as a joystick or mouse, especially games such as flight simulators or graphic adventure games that are text only input, so unless you have a USB keyboard hooked up to your mini then such games wouldn't be playable using a virtual keyboard which would of course overlay the entire game screen and you wouldn't be able to see what you are doing, so you won't find any of those types of games in this list...

A lot of Amiga games require pressing keys on a keyboard to simply start a game (such as "Press F1 or F2 for the number of players, Press The Spacebar To Start etc...) or require keypresses during gameplay to swap actions, change weapons etc... so this list of games does include such games but where those few keypresses needed to start the game or toggle weapons/ actions etc... can be done simply by pressing the appropriate button on your controller...

Most people I know personally don't have a USB keyboard hooked up to their SNES Mini (including myself) so the following list of games are ones that can be played fully without the need for a keyboard or virtual keyboard. The only time you might need to use the virtual keyboard in some games might be for entering your name on high score table or typing in a password to start at a certain level etc..., the rest of the time though then all other keypresses that might be required during actual gameplay can be done quite simply by pressing the appropriate button on your controller...

Important Notes About The Config/ Options & ReMap Files And The Games Themselves Are...

Almost all games in this list run at full frame rate (ie: 25 fps (PAL) or 30 fps (NTSC) with no "frame-skipping" used to get them to run which for me spoils the smoothness of the games graphics as well ruining its gameplay and so "frame-skipping is a big NO NO for me...

That said though there are however 47 games out of the entire list of over 1100 games which I have included that do require some frame-skipping to get them to run properly...

Luckily due to some very careful tweaking of their configs then these few games play "almost" perfectly and are really playable even with the frame-skipping required to get them to run...

I've highlighted such games in the list in italics and in red so you will know eg: Agony (1) means this game needs a skip of 1 frame to run properly)...

The config (.cfg) files you can download will also set the games to fill as much of your TV/ Monitor screen as possible and most importantly in the correct aspect ratio (4:3) and not have them horribly stretched horizontally to 16:9 which some people do and which makes the games look awful as wheels, heads, faces etc... all become stretched out of shape and instead of looking round end up looking rugby balls or American football shaped...

All versions of RetroArch and the cores used here are by the amazing "MDFMKanic" without who's tireless and endless work remaking and refining his special core versions then none of the ability to play other console systems on our SNES Minis would have been possible and I thank him for all his endless hard work on that...

Notes Regarding The Best Cores/ HMods To Use That Will run Your Amiga Games Perfectly On The SNES Mini...

All games in this list use the following version of RetroArch and Core which after very lengthy testing have proven to be the only ones that really will run your Amiga Games at their best on the SNES Mini (also the option (.opt) files are created for use with these exact cores and not others), so if you want to get the best out of your mini the please use the following version of RetroArch and cores...

RetroArch Version & Core You Should Use To Get The Best Out Of Amiga Games On Your SNES Mini Are...

RetroArch 184 Xtreme Amped

P-UAE Xtreme (2.6.1 25b42b2)

Links To Downloadable Config (.cfg), Options (.opt), ReMap (.rmp) and PNG "Box Art" for all the games included in the list here (Unfortunately for some reason this site doesn't allow you to directly click on the links unless you are a member of the forum and logged in !!!, so simply copy and paste the link into your browser to get the downloads, sorry about that.)...

Amiga Games P-UAE Xtreme Config & Option Files Link...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xmS42KbavMH2qV3E5BFTMQlhNQgbzsn0/view

Amiga Games P-UAE Xtreme Controller ReMap Files Link...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sCZ40ObNtMM1zymY-ca8YSIHDtg4sENn/view

Amiga Games PNG BoxArt Link...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sn6qqYgMvshdLMZuxlE9cL-udk6InoVp/view

Amiga Games List A to Z...

Amiga Games: 0-9

Amiga Games: A

Amiga Games: B

Amiga Games: C

Amiga Games: D

Amiga Games: E

Amiga Games: F

Amiga Games: G